Therapy– I do individual and group psychotherapy. I’m currently only doing tele-health therapy (either video or telephone). I’ve been in the counseling field for over 30 years. Visit Psychology Today to learn more about my work and my approach.
Consultation – I am available to consult with companies, organizations or the press on any related issues. If I don’t feel I’m the right resource for you, I’m happy to help figure out who else you might reach out to.
Presentations/Trainings/Workshops – I’ve been offering talks and trainings for several decades. I can customize a presentation for your group. Examples of talks I’ve done include:
- How to slow down your life to create more balance
- How to help slow down your child(ren)'s life
- Creating better work-life balance
- Time management - a new paradigm
- Stress reduction at home and in the workplace
- Alternative work options for wellness and balance
- Finding Your Life's Work
- Reinventing yourself in your Third Act
- Overconsumption as a Public Health issue
- The Benefits of (kids') Boredom
Here are some examples of press coverage of my previous work --
Read what some of my colleagues have said about my work as a trainer and workshop facilitator.